SAP Developer - Belgrade
Mashfrog Group is an integrated network of companies specializing in different areas of the digital business. We were born with a single mission: to go beyond technological and communication paradigms to create innovative and disruptive business models. Work in Mashfrog is the easiest way to found out today what will become the business of tomorrow and it means relying on a group of 370+ Professionals with experiences in different industries of reference.
Expectations and tasks:
We are looking for a Senior SAP Development Consultant who can join in our Mashfrog journey of
supporting the best class Process Integration/Orchestration system and in building next-generation features of BTP in "Integration Suite". you will support Mashfrog projects with SAP customers and SAP Partners in different roles depending on the engagement type and your personal capabilities. You will:
• Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects;
• Analyze and map clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary strategies to satisfy clients’ needs;
• Develop BTP applications in a team of experts;
• Perform Quality assurance, Advisory Services and Audit of developments done by SAP customers or SAP Partners in the area of expertise;
• Educate developers how to write more efficient code and how to run development projects;
• Support application development in different project phases;
• Help customers to resolve issues;
• Support the internal Consulting Practice with pre-sales support, spot consulting and internal projects and commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and Mashfrog.
Qualifications and competencies:
• Experience of building applications using SAP BTP Platform (RESTful ABAP programming model);
• Tools experience in SAP ADT, SAP Business Application Studio and SAP BTP Cockpit;
• Hands on experience with SAPUI5 and/or HTML5 or other Front-end Web Application development frameworks and Full Stack Web IDE;
• Hands on expertise in IDoc, Adobe forms, BOPF, workflows, forms, ABAP CDS ATC and code inspector configurations;
• Knowledge on BOPF (Business Object Processing Framework), FPM (Floor Plan Manager) will be an added advantage;
• Practice of modern software engineering including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and releasing;
• Familiarized with usage of agile methods like test-driven development, continuous integration & delivery. CI/CD (Continuous Integration – Continuous Delivery/Distribution) setups;
• You are fluent in English (spoken and written);
• 3+ years of experience in development, business analysis, implementation or support.
What you get from us:
• You will work with SAP innovative solutions such as SAP BTP (former SAP Cloud Platform), SAP Fiori and more;
• You expand your horizons by communicating with international colleagues and clients;
• You will be a part of professional and dynamic team with a great learning & career opportunity);
• Home-office work mode;
• We have a broad benefits program.
Mashfrog Group is an equal opportunities employer (L. 903/77 and L. 125/91)
Work in Mashfrog
We are constantly on the lookout for talented individuals, ready to share their skills within a dynamic and international organization like ours.